another new leo vince exhaust!

jts6yf

Reaction score
Visit site
I decided it was best for everyone around me to be annoyed by the constant drone of my exhaust, so I sprang for the leo vince system. I couldn't argue with the price. It was $535 on amazon and I happened to have $115 in amazon gift cards built up so that knocked a huge chunk off. It just came in today and I spent the next two hours grinning like a little boy on Christmas as I put it on.

Overall impression: It is a great looking exhaust! The welds look fantastic and there is an amazing attention to detail. I opted to keep the dB killers in for fear of the popo in my town. And the new mid pipe was a welcome surprise!

jts6yf

Reaction score
Visit site
Tomorrow I will attempt the ride to work without the dB killers in. And I will also try to fanangle my Givi top rack back on the bike. Currently it doesn't look like everything will line up but I've been known to be wrong. That is the only complaint that I an have about this exhaust: The fitment was super tight. I had to just run bolts through holes and get everything to line up, then tighten it all down. But I also had to do the same procedure when i installed the Givi rack, so maybe it's just some crazy Italian engineering :BLAA:

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Your endeavor can be accomplished without much difficulty. See my attached pictures for reference.

Tomorrow I will attempt the ride to work without the dB killers in. And I will also try to fanangle my Givi top rack back on the bike. Currently it doesn't look like everything will line up but I've been known to be wrong. That is the only complaint that I an have about this exhaust: The fitment was super tight. I had to just run bolts through holes and get everything to line up, then tighten it all down. But I also had to do the same procedure when i installed the Givi rack, so maybe it's just some crazy Italian engineering :BLAA: