has anyone installed an Acumen gear indicator? HELP!

mojim

Reaction score
Visit site
:(This unit came off my wife's old bike, trying to get it on the '07 FZ6. Can't find a diagram of the wiring that goes to the fairing. I downloaded the Service Manual, but the diagram in it stops short of saying what color wires go to the tach, speedo and neutral (which must switch to ground). Anyone had any experience with this, or know where I can find this info?
Many thanks.
Jim

W

wrightme43

No I sure dont.
I just didnt want you to think your first post was unread.

Welcome and glad your here. I wish I could be of service.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, but I did go look at one(Acumen gear indicator) on the web a few minutes ago and man are those things expensive. I'd love to have one on my bike. I had a gear indicator on my old V65 Magna and it was nice. Hope you find the info you need.;)

banditandy

Reaction score
Visit site
:(This unit came off my wife's old bike, trying to get it on the '07 FZ6. Can't find a diagram of the wiring that goes to the fairing. I downloaded the Service Manual, but the diagram in it stops short of saying what color wires go to the tach, speedo and neutral (which must switch to ground). Anyone had any experience with this, or know where I can find this info?
Many thanks.
Jim

Jim, If the wirring is the same onall year bikes then you should find this link useful, i know i did.

Acumen Gear Indicator - Sportbikes.net