Arrow Cat Eliminator - Help!

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Hey guys,

I know there have definitely been threads on this before, but I need some help!

I'm in Australia, and I'd really like to find somewhere that sells the Arrow (or other) cat eliminator mid pipe and ships to Oz.

I've found pipe city, however they don't seem to ship to Australia.

Anybody else know of a place that sell the cat elim. and ship to Australia?

Thanks a bunch :thumbup:!

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Apparently, if its just for 'track use only' (illegal to disable or otherwise make inoperable a catalytic converter for road registered vehicles) you can get the cat 'burnt out' so it looks like it's still there, but is in actual fact free-flowing.

A welding or machinery shop should be able to do this for SFA.

(supposedly enables another 5hp at the wheel)

Cheers,
Rick

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
I know there are a few on eBay. They don't list a price to aus but it says they will ship here.

What did you search for to find those ones?

I haven't been able to find any, searching for fz6 cat eliminator, cat elim, arrow fz6, blah blah blah.. Still can't find them :(

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
FYI its very easy to "gut" the cat. Thats what i did and i know others have as well. I used a 1" drill bit went right down through the center of the catalyst and then moved it around to try and remove most of what was left. after that i went in with a hammer and long chisle to get rid of the remander.

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
I might have one I won't be using. I picked up the current last Arrow one at pipe city, last week. Mivv, Leo, Scorpion has one too that might be able to be used. I can't imagine why a muffler shop couldn't just make one to fit. Had to change my response earlier I just noticed you were installing Akro's. Not sure if there is any specific compatibility between vendors on these pipes.

Last edited: