2009 Yamaha FZ6, Blue, Givi Bags, Windshield, Perfect Condition

Jeff Douglass

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

With 5600 miles, always garaged, when at work always under a cover. In truly like new condition. I have set this FZ6 up for commuting and sport touring with the following equipment: Givi V35 PLX sidecases with reflector kit, Cee Bailey 24 inch windshield, Throttlemeister heavy model, modified clutch slave lever, and ASV brake & clutch levers. In addition I have the original brake & clutch levers, the factory clutch slave lever, and the original short windshield.

Tires are the original equipment and are maybe 80 percent worn. I assume a buyer would have personal preferences as to what brand tires for replacement. Other then the equipment listed above, my FZ6 is stock, absolutely no mechanical and cosmetic modifications.

I'm selling due to severe arthritis in my left hand. At 65 years age, I have ridden this FZ6 without abuse. Of many motorcycles I have owned over a lifetime, this FZ6 is one of the best. A truly fine motorcycle.

Asking $4600 and located in San Diego, Calif. Telephone 858-451-2423 home, or 858-592-3860 daytime, work.

Last edited: