Strange data

W

wrightme43

Most users ever online was 73, Today at 01:38 AM.

What the heck are you people doing up at 138 am my time. If I am asleep you should be asleep.....:Flip:

LOL :thumbup::justkidding:

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be willing to bet that 95% of those 73 users were spambots. I hate those things so much.....I finally gave up fighting it on the forums on my personal site and just disabled new user registration. I was getting sick of hearing about how my dick wasn't big enough and my sex life wasn't really satisfying

Last edited:

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I put a link to the 'cowl' thread on SBN, but I was disappointed in the number of views. I was hoping more people would come down here.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
No spam mail here I have em blocked... they have to enter a random set on numbers to get in and register or send messages... Most of the 73 came from goggle and Yahoo spidering the site.. I have added VBSEO to the site and it has increased trafic by 30 percent... For some reason Yahoo.. when it reindexes the site send out many many bots to collect the data... has as many as 50 at once........ :Sport:

I noticed the link that PChBreeze put SBN..( well hidden I must say too good job!!) It has brought some traffic... 50 or so hits..... thanks for doing that...

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
They have rules against that.

I dont see the benefit of a 'messageboard' or 'discussion forum' if you cant discuss alternate sources. Fred over there is after commercial gains, which is fine, but us FZ6 owners only care about our bikes and facts. I'd like to see that big fz6 crowd over here.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hear ya about SBN.. I had my forum in my signature and WOW the flak that got me... I would be BANNED if I didn't remove it:confused:... so I removed it.....

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
no other messageboard links are allowed there...thats pretty gay if you ask me. actually, i'm learning to be gay tolerant, so maybe thats not appropriate a phrase anymore. not allowing other messageboard links is pretty pedophilic. hmm...that seems a little harsh. Fred seems like a little like George W Bush with his rules. Hmm...thats about right.