Another Insurance thread

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my renewal notice from Bennetts & the premium has gone up 50 quid. A quick call got it back down to what I paid last year (£170). Last year I had zero No Claims & now I have 1 year & expected a substantial decrease from last year.

I just wondered who you guys are using & if there are any deals to be had.

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
Geez Pedwards... got my 06 FZ6 with Bennets, Fully Comp for under £100.

Guess I am a lot older than you, thats why it's cheaper and also why I can't remember exactly how much it was!

I am sure Insurance companies are all the same, give you a good introductory premium, then hit you on renewal! It always pays to shop around each year!

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Geez Pedwards... got my 06 FZ6 with Bennets, Fully Comp for under £100.

Guess I am a lot older than you, thats why it's cheaper and also why I can't remember exactly how much it was!

I am sure Insurance companies are all the same, give you a good introductory premium, then hit you on renewal! It always pays to shop around each year!

You must be as old as Noah then, I'm 'kin close to 50 :D

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Im with Bennetts at the moment and paid £170 (first insurance, im 38 yrs old) full comp renewal due june, watch this space!!!!!

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike Team did me a great quote last year, but Carole Nash matched BT's quote this year AND gave me breakdown cover on top. I went for the additional 'uninsured losses' policy as well and am effectively paying a few quid less that last year for a load more cover. I think the premium came out at about £320 all in, but that's for the Fazer and the Falco together and a high yearly milage on both.

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
You must be as old as Noah then, I'm 'kin close to 50

Pedward... I'm unfortunately pushing 60, but act 18 sometimes!

It's also due to where I live i guess too...

adam6177

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 27 and had never ridden before....mines a 2006 and I paid just under 500 notes FC.......I could have paid less than 200 for it tpf&t but thought there was little point!!

BTW...I'm with Hastings Direct

H

HavBlue

I'm 27 and had never ridden before....mines a 2006 and I paid just under 500 notes FC.......I could have paid less than 200 for it tpf&t but thought there was little point!!

BTW...I'm with Hastings Direct

OK, what's 500 notes?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my renewal notice from Bennetts & the premium has gone up 50 quid. A quick call got it back down to what I paid last year (£170). Last year I had zero No Claims & now I have 1 year & expected a substantial decrease from last year.

I just wondered who you guys are using & if there are any deals to be had.
Equity redstar. Fully comp with road side assistance and legal cover.
1 years no claims £140.00 TPTF with same add ons £78.00.

Bargin.

Nelly