2008 FZ6 - Chicago $3800

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
GIRLFRIEND? not even the wife?????

maybe the girlfriend should be up in the ad instead of the bike. lol.

thats awfully cheap, scam?
This does seem awfully weird. Like you said, girlfriend and not wife? Plus that price for those miles? Hmm. If I was up there, I'd take a chance and see what the response was though.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone needs to jump on this before it's gone!! Sounds really legit with the Carfax report on it.

Girlfriends says it needs to go? I say the girlfriend is the one that needs to go!

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Never noticed the dent. LOL.

"Never dropped, never scratched, no flaws whatsoever." Uhhhhhh...ok. Still looks pretty damn clean other than that.

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
girlfriend said it had to go....

yet this bike has been female owned since new.... scam...

Some women are into that thing? :rolleyes: ;) I do agree though, if it's legit I would jump on it but my scam radar would be on high alert.

The tank thing looks like something fell on it more than anything. I have a very small dent at the very base of the tank, near the seat, from my buddy smacking it with his kayak paddle. :( You just never know.

Mark3d 4 D34th

Reaction score
Visit site
I am not saying the dent means anything I just wanted to bring up the fact that it wasn't mentioned. A new tank or used one on ebay are easy to find. But again it just seems shady.