2008 Yamaha FZ6 - CT

csmutty

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 08 Yamaha FZ6. It is in great shape mechanically as I just changed the oil with amsoil full synthetic and a yamaha oil filter. I also just replaced the tires 1000 miles ago with Pirelli Angel ST's. Brake pads still have a lot of life left and nothing needs to be replaced. Bike runs and rides great. The guy I bought it from did lay it down though and therefore there is a little cosmetic damage, but it's only cosmetic and is not that noticeable. This bike is worth more than I am asking, as I bought it this year for $3300 and then did the tires ($400). I would not be normally putting it up this cheap or selling it at all, but I just bought a van and need money to register and insure it, so the bike has to go. It is very comfortable and reliable and makes good power. Shoot me a text or give me a call at (8 six oh) five 7 siix - 5 for thre 5. Asking $3000.

Here is the craigslist ad for pics.
newlondon.craigslist.org/mcy/3217270515.html

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 08 Yamaha FZ6. It is in great shape mechanically as I just changed the oil with amsoil full synthetic and a yamaha oil filter. I also just replaced the tires 1000 miles ago with Pirelli Angel ST's. Brake pads still have a lot of life left and nothing needs to be replaced. Bike runs and rides great. The guy I bought it from did lay it down though and therefore there is a little cosmetic damage, but it's only cosmetic and is not that noticeable. This bike is worth more than I am asking, as I bought it this year for $3300 and then did the tires ($400). I would not be normally putting it up this cheap or selling it at all, but I just bought a van and need money to register and insure it, so the bike has to go. It is very comfortable and reliable and makes good power. Shoot me a text or give me a call at (8 six oh) five 7 siix - 5 for thre 5. Asking $3000.

Here is the craigslist ad for pics.
newlondon.craigslist.org/mcy/3217270515.html

Wow what a deal......