2004 Yamaha FZ6 Beautiful Bike!! Hate to get rid of it..

07CherokeeCRD

Reaction score
Visit site
****SOLD 2004 Yamaha FZ6 Beautiful Bike!! Hate to get rid of it..SOLD***

I have a 2004 Yamaha FZ6 that I bought back in March. I am only the second owner of the motorcycle. The original owner before me was a licensed master motorcycle mechanic and changed the oil every 1,500-2,000 miles along with any other required maintenance. It has Just over 11,000 miles on it and is in great condition, 9/10. Has newer Continental sport touring tires on it with under 1000 miles, Laser quad under tail stainless steel exhaust ($800, imported from Europe, I have never seen one on any other bike in MI), PUIG blue windscreen ($80), Corbin Seat with removable backrest ($670), handlebar risers ($100), FS6 frame sliders ($70), and a luggage rack for side luggage($150). I do not have the luggage cases to go with. I set it up to be more comfortable for longer rides. Never abused, never raced. The bike has only been laid down once at a very low speed. That resulted in one small scuff mark unnoticeable unless you crouch down. The frame sliders caught the rest and will be replaced on the sale of the bike. All stock parts are included. Also for the right price I may be willing to sell my riding gear as well.
New retail was $6,600 and has well over $1500 in accessories. Color: Blue with silver frame and engine.

Will send more pictures upon request.

I am asking $4300 with all aftermarket parts, pretty firm at that price if I include the installed aftermarket parts. Dropped price from $4500 because of a 2" scratch on the bike from previous owner, it is on the underside of the tank profile near the frame and cannot be seen unless you crouch down and get within 6" of the tank. There is also small scuff mark I mentioned earlier. Those are the only marks I know of on the entire bike, can take a picture of it if you would like. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I need get a few bills caught up and would also like a quad before deer season. Any questions at all please call or text Brandon at 231-53four-4six31 or send me a message. Will post pictures soon!! Thanks for your interest!!

Last edited: