2006 FZ6 Faster Blue - Sandy Springs, GA

jimundascores

Reaction score
Visit site
NOTE: Lower Cowel shown in pics is being parted out to be sold for $200.00. I also have a barely used Corbin leather (not pictured) seat for another $200.00.

2006 Yamaha FZ6 in "Faster Blue" with just shy of 7K miles* as of this posting. Located in Sandy Springs, GA.

$3200.00

Clean title. Never dropped or laid down. The tires have a few thousand miles left on the tread. I love this bike but don't find enough time to ride it these days and am having a hard time justifyng the space it takes up in the garage. However, I'm not desperate to sell and the price is firm. Cash in hand before you ride.

Bike has been well maintained and garage kept for its lifetime with exception of a two month period where it was kept outdoors with a cover. I have used it to commute to work on occasion, so it has been in the rain a handful of times when the weather reports were wrong.

I consider the bike to be in overall great condition. Here are the things that I wish were different:

• Has a few scratches on the grab rails from a pair of hiking boots I used to ride with.
  • Has a very small paint nick on the tank located in an inconspicuous spot. It's a surface paint nick that was there when I bought it. No threat of rust.
  • Has some cosmetic rust on the chain.

The bike comes with the following upgrades/accessories, but I am not factoring what they cost me into the asking price:
  • Motovation Sliders
  • Battery TenderJr
  • Fender Eliminator (You can put the stock fender back on if you like that look)
  • Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus Bike Cover
  • Cortech Super Mini Tank Bag

*7k miles as of posting date. I still ride from time to time, so that may increase a little.