2005 Silver/Black FZ6

RuinedMortal

Military Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I am being transferred bases, from Monterey, CA, to Keesler AFB, Mississippi. I want to keep the lovely bike but TMO won't ship it for less than 1,000$. I only bought the bike for 3k and can't justify paying that price.

The bike is in good condition, not great, the previous owner should have kept better care(no major defects). The bike just rolled over 25k miles. Also, I put an HID light kit on it, and various other small changes(in my sig). Hopefully, I would like to get what I paid for it, plus a percentage of the added parts. But realistically, I just want what I paid for it.

If anyone is interested in it, you can email me at ([email protected]), or PM me here. Again, I hate to be parting with this bike I wish i could take it with me, it was my first and I love it to death, but what Uncle Sam says, Uncle Sam gets, and he asked me to move across the damn nation. haha.

I am asking 3,300$ for it, I can't go lower than 3k unless we can come to some sort of fair trade to compensate. I will provide pictures to anyone who asks.

Thanks everyone!
A1C Clubb

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im not sure if you can do it the same as the CG does, but I did a partial ditty move and they considered my boat as a trailer. Should be the same as you renting a vehicle trailer for the bike. Cant get rid of the FIZZY:(

RuinedMortal

Military Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I am going to work with TMO as best I can. They are on their OFP. The problem that arises is that MS is a tdy and Tampa, FL is my PCS. I'm being swapped AITs :( 2 years of some linguistic training and then i get a new job and have to do AIT over again. DAMN YOU UNCLE SAM!