Tomahawk Tires

aaronrosencrans

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a friend who swears by Tomahawk Tires. He's been using them for the past few years without any issues. He regularly rides on Deal's Gap in North Carolina and has caught a lot of crap from other riders (one of which he saw in the ditch with a flat later that day), but still hasn't had a single problem with the tires. So what's the deal with them?

The damage is already done for me, I ordered a set a month ago and they're sitting in my buddy's garage, waiting for me to get back stateside. I figured I couldn't go wrong. Who doesn't want to save the world by using recycled goods? :thumbup: Actually, I got it more for the price and because my buddy just loves his.

Any opinions on these tires?

By the way, I didn't get any of the colored tires...although the gray and black camo tires were tempting -- too bad I live so close to an Army base. I wouldn't want to be the tool Soldier, sporting the military stuff on his bike.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
A guy i work with put a set of yellow tomahawks on hit buell and used them at a track day last month. Seemed to hold up good when he was flying around turns.

aaronrosencrans

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! Glad at least someone else is abusing the tires. I have a hard time buying things that are so important from lesser used companies. BUT, it seemed like a good choice.