My new helmet

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
So I received my Shoei Neotec , :rockon:
I have a Multitec and also an RF1000, I like both, the RF is pretty comfortable but it fogs like crazy, the Multitec is awesome for drinking water, asking directions and whatever you want to do without taking your helmet off, you can go to the bank with it flipped open and people won't look at you like you are about to pull a robbery, Multitec is awesome for running errands in the town.

Unfortunately non has a fully removable interior, so after few years of ownership they have collected hours and hours of dust mixed with sweat and whatever else is in the air.

The new Neotec, has so much technology that both of my past helmets lacked, the entire liner is removable, it flips open, it has a pin-lock and a sunshade built in that you can move up and down in a fraction of a second.

They sell it on black matte that looks awesome but I think it will be hotter then a silver one, plus I don't want to fully disappear from the people's eyes.

I don't have enough miles on it to review it on the road, but so far 200ish miles, I love it.

I'll be back to update.

Last edited: