Two Brothers exhaust

Joey09

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey im new to the forums and so far a lot of information on here. My main question is i just ordered a two brothers slip on and i see people talking about db killers and what not. Do these exhaust come with them so if you wanted you can remove them or leave them in? I want them out so she will scream haha Thanks.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey im new to the forums and so far a lot of information on here. My main question is i just ordered a two brothers slip on and i see people talking about db killers and what not. Do these exhaust come with them so if you wanted you can remove them or leave them in? I want them out so she will scream haha Thanks.

has been talked about a few times try the "search button";)

sloring

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the forum! to answer your question they do come with the quiet inserts, but make sure you take them off since they reduce the hp by about 10. Loud pipes saves lives!

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
-10 hp is a bold statement, but I got mine used and did not comewith them. With that being said some people ask why bike sounds so much different than anyothers. I love it

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if they come with them or not but they are removable. Two Bros uses a "power tip" they call it but basically it's a tip that reduces the size of the outlet. They make different sizes and a lot are interchangeable.

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the forum! to answer your question they do come with the quiet inserts, but make sure you take them off since they reduce the hp by about 10. Loud pipes saves lives!

As stated in the twobros website:

"Our P1-X PowerTip™ sound suppressor is a recommended accessory for our exhaust systems with M series endcaps. A straight-through sound diffuser, the TBR PowerTip™ quiets the pipe about 7-8 dB with no significant reduction in horsepower."

You can order them from their website for about $35.00

Joey09

Reaction score
Visit site
I was also reading that some people do a cat eliminator, Do you need to put a power commander on it if you decide to remove the cat? Does it make it any louder or give it any power gains? Thanks again.

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
I was also reading that some people do a cat eliminator, Do you need to put a power commander on it if you decide to remove the cat? Does it make it any louder or give it any power gains? Thanks again.

A power commander or juice box pro is recommended to get the most benefit from the exhaust, regardless of removing the mid pipe/cat or not.

I went with a carbon fiber two brothers and a two brothers juice box. I have not removed the mid pipe yet, but I'm really happy with the results so far.

Maniak

Sgt. USMC
Reaction score
Visit site
i put a K&N filter and the two Bros carbon fiber on my bike before even riding a bike for the first time ever haha, i love it, the exhaust sounds insane and the bike throws down. i have no idea how it ran before the mods, but i love how she runs now. I'm wanting to upgrade it and make it quicker, which really isnt needed but i run with 1000s all the time so im the slow one.

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Not trying to hack this thread, but while we're on the topic...
How does one go about removing the cat? As in, whats involved? Eventually when the funds are there I'd like to get some exhaust other than stock and when I do I'd like to remove it. If you buy a TB or other aftermarket, does it come with a replacement pipe to rid of the midpipe/cat?