Flush Mount signals on front stock location?

bitchincamaro

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone attempted to mount signals like these to the front stock signal locations? I realize they probably wont fit exactly, but with a few washers maybe...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/02-08-Yamaha-Smoke-Flush-Signals/dp/B003UNPGOO/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1341872677&sr=1-1&keywords=flushmount+turn+signals+motorcycle+fz6"]Amazon.com: 02-08 Yamaha Smoke LED Flush Mount Turn Signals YZF R1 R6 FZ6 FZ1: Automotive[/ame]

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure these are the same ones that the previous owner of my bike installed. They aren't bright enough for daytime use. They aren't visible really at all when looking from the front. These might be different, but I doubt it. They look identical. I personally would pass on them strictly for safety reasons. I'll be swapping mine out eventually for something brighter, better, and more noticeable.

Poot

Thank God ^ was there!
Reaction score
Visit site
You should instead take a look at these flush mounts. A buddy of mine has them on his R1 and they are insanely bright.

I've ordered a set of these, the only problem is they take a couple of months to get to you.

Yamaha MicroAlloy Signals

06fz6_2.JPG

Poot

Thank God ^ was there!
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited: