Exhaust on a Budget

sgreer5

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, I am the owner of a 2005 FZ6 and this is my first post on this website so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. :DI do not have much money but I was hoping to get a little sound out of my FZ. I have thought about drilling out my exhaust but I think that is a bit risky. I have also found some posts claiming that they have found Scorpion and Leo Vince exhausts for 400, yet I am unable to find these prices when I search the internet. Could someone help me out?? Any suggestions for exhausts on my budget??

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
shame on you for selling your M4s. Even if you dont have a bike anymore you should put them on the mantle in the living room. :D

Last edited:

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Unless you want loads of noise I don't think you can beat drilling the stock exhaust. Gives a nice sporty tone but without being too loud and obnoxious.

I've got an M4 on my other bike (2010 ZX6R) and believe me it's loud!! Glad that it's not my every day ride that's for sure.

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
i ended up at like 650 bo for the cans connector pipe from m4 stock cat stock headers, but i dont think anybody wants anything other than the cans lol so will have to separate em, i honestly had no clue when i made the post what they were worth, i knew new price but not what somebody would pay for used