exhaust ... choice ....

Which exhaust (if you don't mind why also) ?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
been doing the research, i like the sounds from two bro's and scorpion not to much a fan of leo's and others but i as we all know the bill for a exhaust system slip on or mid pipe back is no joke i don't mind footing the bill but where can i get a good deal also wanted to know anyone's personal opinions on choice of style -- thinking stainless tip and stainless pipe but carbon fiber pipe is not half bad i have all red / black bike,

In a nut shell two bro's or scorps and anyone suggest a place or have a kit for sale... whats your opinion what do you recommend and where should i go to get it.

thanks for your help :BLAA:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the carbon fibre Scorpions and am extremely pleased!

Have a look!

(and I LOVE the sound - guaranteed to give you a half-mongrel!)

RearquarterwScorpions.jpg

Cheers,
Rick

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Leovince LV One (stainless steel)....

Why?
Because I find them the best looking, and they sound awesome :D (especially without dB-killers :drool:)

Grtz,

Degake

p.s. A thread like this will only give you personal opinions.... There isn't one type of aftermarket exhaust that's better than another....
It's all up to the buyer to decide. Form factor, sound, ... it's all personal preference :)

acniss

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Carbon Fiber tube stainless tip, no DB killers, Scorps. I love the sound.

Tip on finding them, I went to Scorps web site and got the part number. put the number in the search for amazon. and got them for $430, brand new in the box. Look up the exhaust you want that way it is much cheaper then looking by man, type, year, of bike.

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
Another vote for Two Bros here. Installed my aluminum cans and p1X db killers a few weeks ago and I'm in love. A little more expensive than the others, but they look and sound phenomenal. :rockon: The best price I could find was Biohazard Cycles for $590 (without the db killers).

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
I vote other. I have got a pair of Remus cans fitted and the sound / fitment / build quality and top notch compared to other exhausts i have had in the past both on FZ6 and other bikes. Harder to find. but deffo worth the purchase. very deep tone to them.

I reccomend and i know a couple of other guys on here with agree with me

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
The sexiest aftermarket exhaust for the FZ6 I've ever found, was the Termignoni... Such a nice look and sound :drool:
But at €1200+, it's a bit too expensive :eek:

Grtz,

Degake

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Posters above; who got KEEP the underseat plastic 100% intact w/out molesting it with a cutter?

Two Bro's
Scorpions
Leo's

Thanks!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
watched at least 100 vids two bros has that deep sound you can not beat but if i get those its like 1/3 the price of my bike on ONE PART:confused: . but the scorps sound a close second enough for me to compromise for a few bills i just want to put the money in the right place...

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently got Two Bro's Alumunium cans with P1x tips. Best overall package, sound/looks etc. Took me about 6mons to research and finally go with 2Bros and absolutely love them

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always done the Two Bros. on my bikes. The nice thing for me is they're right up the freeway (Santa Ana, Ca.) for any bits I might need. The quality and sound are great but I believe they cost more and are less competitive against some of the other manufacturers. I always keep my db killers from bike to bike so I'm not spending the extra bucks for new ones.

fyrebug

Reaction score
Visit site
another point to consider other than sound/cost would be compatibility.

I'm on the fence right now as I have a givi fz351 top rack, and SW-motech side carriers on the way. so I've been asking various questions and I'v enot found the grail as of yet.

the scorps leave the cat but in order to install the top rack you need to cut some parts and buy all new longer bolts. I've also seen some posts from members here complaining about a lope sided fit on the scorps

with the leo the size seems fine for racks but it removes the cat. I don't like that, it's there for a reason.

the 2 brothers, you're not using a side case with that as it removes the stock fender and the side racks use fender mount points.

of course if you don't plan to get luggage, or use a rack like Mave2911 has you'd be fine. but it's something to consider.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Posters above; who got KEEP the underseat plastic 100% intact w/out molesting it with a cutter?

Two Bro's
Scorpions
Leo's

Thanks!

My scorpions did not require cutting anything and they actually run cooler than my stock exhaust so no worries about your saddle bags melting. Also for $400 brand new you really can't beat the value of Scorpions, mine are 5 years old and still look brand new.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
another point to consider other than sound/cost would be compatibility.

with the leo the size seems fine for racks but it removes the cat. I don't like that, it's there for a reason.

You can mount the Leo's without the CAT eliminator if you want to keep the CAT.... :) (The eliminator tube just replaces the CAT mid-pipe, it isn't a different dimension or shape)

Grtz,

Degake

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site

Two Bro's
Scorpions
Leo's

Thanks!

My scorpions did not require cutting anything and they actually run cooler than my stock exhaust so no worries about your saddle bags melting. Also for $400 brand new you really can't beat the value of Scorpions, mine are 5 years old and still look brand new.

Same with the Leo LV's.
Everything fits fine. (They give you a replacement part for the rear fender "hanger" to keep the stock one mounted)
They also run much cooler than the stock exhaust...

Grtz,

Degake

Daffee

Reaction score
Visit site
I have SP engineering exhausts, not very well known but its a great budget option and they are very LOUD! They also make a nice popping noise when changing down gear.

fyrebug

Reaction score
Visit site
well if you can keep the CAT then I think leo it is for me...

question: there seems to be 2 versions of the leo's, I see lots in member photos with a silver tip and carbon tube, but on all the sites that have them for sale that I see, it's a black plastic tip and either carbon or stainless tube. I prefer the metallic tip (that's actually a deciding factor...)

is that a difference between the 05/06 and the 07+ ? or did leo change it's design over it's entire product line for newer exhaust.

thanks