MA Rear fender and license plate holder

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,
I bought an 07 FZ6 this past Friday. The bike has integrated turn signals for the rear. I am guessing this would not pass the MA state inspection.
I would need a Rear fender kit with a license tag holder.
I am in Westborough,MA and fairly new to the area.
I know more about the alien life forms on Mars than I do about putting parts together.I was wondering if you knew a good place to have this done either at a cycle shop or some guy who does this privately.
KS

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
wish I could help since I just gave my away to a member here 2 days ago, as far as passing inspection, check out NESR.com there are guys there from around your area and might be able to help you out or atleast recommand a local place.

fizz_off

Reaction score
Visit site
There's a shop right on route 9 westbound (Shrewsbury - Performance Cycles) that should be able to help you out (?). There is also "Motorsports Int" a little further west (Auburn, RT20). Both have internet sites...hope that yelps.

Tiver

Reaction score
Visit site
If Performance Cycles isn't helpful there is also Stone's Custom Motorcycles in Northborough. They largely deal with cruisers but I've heard they're friendly and seemed so when I got my inspection done a few weeks ago. They might just pass you as-is, or have suggestions on making a new bracket.

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Performance Cycles can order you the OEM part. They're a good shop. They also do inspections. I'd ask them if there is any issue with integrated signals before making any changes. It might not be an issue.