akripovic exhaust

mrfool9

Reaction score
Visit site
what is the general oppion on the akripovic exhaust any better than the two brothers or is the two brothers better.

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on the exhuast and i got it cheaper than a two brothers. Only paid $400 on a close out deal

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
its one of the highest quality exhausts , i have a LeoVince LvOne carbon myself,
its real high quality like the akrapovic . but if you want real loud so everyone craps themselves when you pass i think two brothers is the loudest

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
akrapovic, not akripovic... I had one of those. In fact I had the leovince carbon and the akrapovic. Leovince sounds better. But akrapovic has a really high quality. I think you can't buy better quality. And it ran smoother than the leovince. Perhaps that is because the leo has a cat-eliminator. The akra hasn't.
The akrapovic is actually an exhaust for people who want the fz6 to be a little bit louder but not much. If you leave the db-killer in it sounds as loud as stock, but just slightly deeper. It actually sounded the way the fz6 should have sounded stock. If you take the db-killer out, then you have a really loud and deep sounding exhaust, slightly louder than the leovince with db-killer in. The leovince sounds really deep, even with db-killer in. Without db-killer it is extremely loud. Even with ear plugs I had my ears ringing after a ride. So I always rode with the db-killers in. But what I hated about the leovince was the fact that the bike didn't ran good. In fact I thought it had more on-off reaction. The akra was a lot smoother. With the akra I felt that it was good without the need to change ecu settings. With the leovince I constantly had the idea that it needed other ecu settings. Oh and the akrapovic is extremely light. I'm a perfectionist. That's the reason I sold the leovince and bought the akrapovic. And the akrapovic suited me like a glove.

Last edited:

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
he akrapovic is actually an exhaust for people who want the fz6 to be a little bit louder but not much

I didn't try any other exhausts but i agree that Akrapovic is very nice. Quality and sound is very well. I modified Db killers via cutting them to half and i got the optimum sound for me.

And it is light weight compared to original exhaust.

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm leaning toward the akripovic exhaust too. Look on you tube you can here the difference between a lot of them compared to stock.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had Akros on my bike for close to 8 years now and I love the sound, they gave me +7HP on dyno before/after stock. I don't know where my dB killers are :spank: luckily the cops here don't seem to worry about noise.

RIP Mischa :(

IMG_6940600x400.jpg

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

france_54

Reaction score
Visit site
Still want those silencers? I have some fitted on my Akrapovic and they make a heck of a difference but I can take them or leave them tbh.

I have the full system and its awesome....just awesome.