07 blue with mods, Southern Oregon.

CMH

Reaction score
Visit site
Change of plans, Apparently my wife isn't too excited about me selling my bike right now (probably because she knows that I'm going to want to spend money on another one as soon as I can) so I guess I'm keeping it around for a while longer... unless I get an offer I (and my wife) can't refuse and considering the mileage and the average price that FZ's are going for right now I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Just had a brand spankin new baby boy a couple weeks ago and the bike has got to go (for now). I don't have the time (or patience) to strip all the mods so I'm going to have to take a loss on them and leave them on the bike. She books for 5000 stock in my zip code but I'm open to reasonable offers. The first owner put 26,000 miles on it riding 100 miles round trip on the freeway to work every day. He was the owner of 6 bikes and it was his hobby and passion to baby them all (he was my neighbor and I saw firsthand how meticulous he was). It's got 28xxx miles now and still starts up and runs like a champ. In fact it still looks new, hardly so much as a tiny rock chip. I've got about 2000 dollars of upgrades and 700 dollars of very recent work done and I'm asking 4500.00 but like I said, I'm open to reasonable offers. I may even be willing to deliver to a neighboring state...
Recent work and mods are as follows

new battery
Brand new Pirelli Diablo tires
2 tanks of gas on the oil change
Brand new Barnett performance clutch
Two bros carbon fiber exhaust
Fender eliminator
Led Turn signals (rear)
Top Saddlery gel seat
Driven D3 grips
Frame sliders
Puig smoke touring wind screen
K&N Air filter
Speedo healer
Brake light modulator
Piaa Bulbs
dual headlight mod
rubber tank protectors
blue reflector wheel strips
Blue LED Pod lights in the frame/engine area

I will add my nelson rigg saddle bags and rear seat bag as well as the stock seat and windscreen in with the deal.

Last edited: