Simply Sport Bikes - EP

humm

Reaction score
Visit site
Did anybody goto their summer kickoff event/ride this past Sunday?

I passed by watched 10 minutes of the stunt show and left. There were ALOT of sport bikes there, didn't see any other fazers but was a big crowd.

When leaving though I saw about 10 police cars on the overpass for valley view 169. They had a blockade setup and about 10 bikes pulled over with 2 gentlemen in bracelets sitting on the curb.

I was kinda curious to what was going on?

Also is simply sport bikes a good dealer? the bikes seem overpriced from what I have seen on craigslist. But I might consider getting major service done their or a tire mounted. How are the mechanics and is the labor fairly priced? They have a couple fazers for sale including the new fz8 which is a hot bike.

- humm

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Best Yamaha dealer in the area as far as service is Moon Motorsports up in Monticello. I make the hour trip up there from uptown for valve adj and such. Mine didn't need adjustment, so they didn't pull the camshaft, and only charged me $160. Honest shop, for sure.

For tires, pull them yourself and take the rim and tire to Midwest Cycle at 43rd and Nicollet, they'll mount and balance for $30. If you need a hand getting the wheels off, let me know. Glad to help, and I have a 19mm allen for the front axle.