09 r6 mjs header on 07 fz6

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
ok so i have the m4 slipons with my 3 cats, buddy has 09 r6 he bought mjs headers for but they melt his plastics, he bought a new one(hes in idiot) and has a nice racefit can on, this thing is louder than any litre bike iv heard, ive got an old suzuki gs550 ima trade him for headers, gonna slap on this weekend see if it all fts and how it sounds, hoping all fits well, beside making a mounting bracket for the moto gp style

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ok so i have the m4 slipons with my 3 cats, buddy has 09 r6 he bought mjs headers for but they melt his plastics, he bought a new one(hes in idiot) and has a nice racefit can on, this thing is louder than any litre bike iv heard, ive got an old suzuki gs550 ima trade him for headers, gonna slap on this weekend see if it all fts and how it sounds, hoping all fits well, beside making a mounting bracket for the moto gp style

So I have to ask; is there an ending to any of these?
http://www.600riders.com/forum/search.php?searchid=324404["Threads started by . . . "

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for life, laughter and learning but with all that "appears to be going on", is this a good idea?
Do you know what that will do to the bikes performance?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site

So are you planning on getting rid of the under seat exhaust?