I learned today...

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't steal a bike, crash it, then run into the forest on foot, they will find you...

Short story, guy stole a Gixxer 600, crashed it a few blocks from where I live, then ran into the forest near my house. Next thing we knew, there were 8 police cars rolling and parking all over the place, then the hum a propellers.

Not sure if they caught the actual guy that stole the bike, but they did nab a guy that had a warrant on him, like half the people live on this road do....

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
that spanish guy got F*$KED up by that car.... OUCH

anyways, he would have done better if he wouldnt have wrecked the bike, sometimes you can get away clean on something that fast.....still a terrible idea, but it still happens.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't steal a bike, crash it, then run into the forest on foot, they will find you...

Short story, guy stole a Gixxer 600, crashed it a few blocks from where I live, then ran into the forest near my house. Next thing we knew, there were 8 police cars rolling and parking all over the place, then the hum a propellers.

Not sure if they caught the actual guy that stole the bike, but they did nab a guy that had a warrant on him, like half the people live on this road do....

nice shots! :thumbup: