LED Indicators Relay

markles

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought LED indicators for the front and back of my bike, but I need a new relay to solves the quick flash issue. I drive a FZS600 Fazer, year 2003. Would a universal Yamaha relay do or do i need a specific one? Also, do I only need the one relay?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cribbe

Performance by Cribbe
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.cribbe.com
I bought LED indicators for the front and back of my bike, but I need a new relay to solves the quick flash issue. I drive a FZS600 Fazer, year 2003. Would a universal Yamaha relay do or do i need a specific one? Also, do I only need the one relay?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I bought my relay the sametime I bought the flashers. There are specific relays that solve the problem for almost no cost at all. Dont know if a universal Yamaha relay will work, and Yes you only need one relay ;)

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you also just wire in resistors? I did this on my last bike when I converted to an LED rear light with inegrated signals and it worked just fine.

markles

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my relay the sametime I bought the flashers. There are specific relays that solve the problem for almost no cost at all. Dont know if a universal Yamaha relay will work, and Yes you only need one relay ;)

I bought the things off ebay they never came with a relay.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site