Hazard switch

99vengeur

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm venturing over from the FZ6R forum. I haven't been on here in years, but needed some assistance.

If I remember correctly, the FZ6 has a hazard switch on the left handlebar control housing. If this is correct, would someone be able to provide me a part number for the little switch?? Or, if someone has one that they are willing to part with, that would be great as well.

Thanks!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's the same diagram for the FZ6R as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't give any of the actual switches or buttons. It has the clutch switch, but nothing else.

Prolly cuz the switch is in the housing?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
fleebay the whole switch assembly on the cheap as I doubt the item is sold as a single entity. . .

So what happened to it? Physical damage???

99vengeur

Reaction score
Visit site
fleebay the whole switch assembly on the cheap as I doubt the item is sold as a single entity. . .

So what happened to it? Physical damage???

No, no damage. The FZ6R doesn't come with hazard lights, and thus no switch. Even though the control housings are the same between the FZ6 and the FZ6R, we just have a plug where your hazard switch goes. What some of us have done is to put a small push button in place of the plug to use with our garage door openers. I was just hoping to find a stock switch to give it a more clean and natural look.