questions about headlights

mrfool9

Reaction score
Visit site
i just bought a used 07 fz6 with 4000 miles. is the left side headlight just low beam and the right side just high beam. im going to make both headlight work both on low and high but i was just currious.

thanks for the help.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
i just bought a used 07 fz6 with 4000 miles. is the left side headlight just low beam and the right side just high beam. im going to make both headlight work both on low and high but i was just currious.

thanks for the help.

Dude..one of your headlights is out..

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha! I was kidding man, its an ongoing joke on this forum. The stock FZ6 is set up so one headlight (an H7 single filament bulb) illuminats on low beam setting, and both headlights (the other being a dual filament H4 bulb) illuminates on high beam setting.

PM Motogiro who sells a custom relay kit to solve this issue. I, and many other poeple on this forum use is mod.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it possible to use the dual element h4 on the low beem side

It is possible but the hole in the assembly is different. Also the reflector is not designed for the H4 type lamp. You can modify the right side so that it uses the lo and hi beam which will give you low beams on both sides of the bike and high beam from the right while turning off the right side low beam so the H4 doesn't overheat.
Click link in my sig. for more info. :D