Group buy for DEMON/ANGEL Eyes!! Need 25 people!

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i will copy and paste this for everyone. Tried to get a hookup for us fz6-forum people. For the picture, it should be attached..

Hi Brian,

"We have different sizes for the halo kits, you can measure what size would be best for your headlight. We have 60mm and 70mm rings, and for the perimeter based demon eyes, we will be initially making those for the R1, R6, CBR 600, CBR 1000, and ZX6R bikes. We will then begin making them for more bikes. We can definitely make custom lights for you, but we would require a minimum order of 25 kits. If you can get 25 people with the same bike to pre-order the kit for your bike, we can make them in any color. Here is a picture of the current LED based demon eye light on the market (not our product). We produce CCFL demon eye lights."
*Attached*

So here is the deal, we need 25 people to order these custom angel/demon eyes, and then we can get them for only $60!!!!! I may even order 2. Here are the colors-

COLORS-
-Blue
-Red
-Green
-White
-Orange
-Yellow
-Purple
-Pink
-UV(ultaviolet)

I almost forgot about the life-time warranty

PRICE- $60 (instead of the retail of $140.)if 25 order otherwise people will have to pay more so they still get the money for 25.

Ultra Bright CCFL Cold Cathode Demon Eyes [ccdemoneyes] - $60.00 : LiteEyes.com, Lighting Kits For Your Ride

PM ME YOUR ORDER THEN I WILL HAVE YOU PAYPAL ME THE MONEY SO IT CAN BE ALL SET. WE ARE TRYING TO GET THIS DONE AND ALL ORDERD BY NEXT WEEKEND!!! HURRY AND PLACE YOUR ORDER TO BE THE FIRST WITH THE DEMON EYES.

Last edited:

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
got any pictures with them on a bike???

Well the picture attached are the lights on the r6. They will be just like that in the color you want. I don't really like that we need 25 people, but they have to be custom made and i guess they need that miniumum because of the mold they use most likely. So the more people, the cheaper.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So are these LED lights that go inside the headlight assembly???

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes sir, they are weather proof also im told. I believe they ome with a switch where you can mount anywhere to turn them on/off but don't take up on that, ill try to find out.

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
I tink I need some better pictures so I can see what they look like (on a FZ6 or the R6) that picture does not tell you much or give you a good idea of what you are getting.....is their a website where we can get more info?

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
i am considering it, but do need little more details.

I love how this is one of the colors available -UV(ultaviolet) haha which wavelength ov UV is it? :D the invisible one?

Last edited:

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
i am considering it, but do need little more details.

I love how this is one of the colors available -UV(ultaviolet) haha I would love my light in "invisible" color to human eyes! :D :D :D

Haha, ya but remember these are not my products, i just want them :)

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Found this site with some better pics of similar CCFL lighting for the headlights. Again, these arent the ones for the group buy these are just similar with better pics. Some specific to FZ6.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So BH17 I'm not tracking on this one. How is this a group buy for $60, if I can go to the web site and buy them for $60. Am I missing something? Believe me, it won't be the first time.

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Found this site with some better pics of similar CCFL lighting for the headlights. Again, these arent the ones for the group buy these are just similar with better pics. Some specific to FZ6.

Yes, those are for r6's and r1's because of the round/circular projectors unlike the fz6 where its like the picture on the first page. And i found out that they do come with the switch. So please let me know who wants them.

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
So BH17 I'm not tracking on this one. How is this a group buy for $60, if I can go to the web site and buy them for $60. Am I missing something? Believe me, it won't be the first time.

Yes, if you see how they only have r1's and cbr's and a zx14 i believe. They said if you want some custom made for your type of bike, you need atleast 25 made, which i assume is the basic amount because they don't want to spend the time/money on just a few. Trust me i would have bought this if i could do it by myself and not try to get 25 people. It sucks. But i guess i have to if i want them or pay alot more and cover 24 more sets:( thats not going to happen. But these seem to be worth it with the life time warranty and the switch is included and everything is set, no modding.:)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, if you see how they only have r1's and cbr's and a zx14 i believe. They said if you want some custom made for your type of bike, you need atleast 25 made, which i assume is the basic amount because they don't want to spend the time/money on just a few. Trust me i would have bought this if i could do it by myself and not try to get 25 people. It sucks. But i guess i have to if i want them or pay alot more and cover 24 more sets:( thats not going to happen. But these seem to be worth it with the life time warranty and the switch is included and everything is set, no modding.:)

Okay, now I've got it, custom for the FZ, check. Thanks!

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing the headlight unit on our bike is fixed (glass glued to the reflector) and because of that you will probably have to take the headlight unit off the bike completely, put the headlight in the oven to soften the glue and take the two sections apart to do this mod...if i'm wrong then correct me...I have thought about this mod alright but considering you may have to do this with your headlight unit its not somthing I will do...

With that said, it looks great! :)

VA FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site

Hellgate,

These are not actually LED's. Neon lights are an example of CCFL's. The reason they are not using LED's is because CCFL's can be shapped into any form desired and stay as a single light vs. an LED which would be multiple lights.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing the headlight unit on our bike is fixed (glass glued to the reflector) and because of that you will probably have to take the headlight unit off the bike completely, put the headlight in the oven to soften the glue and take the two sections apart to do this mod...if i'm wrong then correct me...I have thought about this mod alright but considering you may have to do this with your headlight unit its not somthing I will do...

With that said, it looks great! :)

yup, what he said ^^^