2004 FZ6 Blue Naked conversion street fighter $2900

TexasFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
2004 FZ6 Blue Naked conversion street fighter $2500 by Dallas TX

Located in Palmer, TX--15 minutes south of Dallas on I-45.

19,000 miles. $2500

Comes with:

Scorpion Exo Jacket -- X-large with zip-in rain/wind and cold temperature liners

Kevlar gloves with steel inserts,

HTC helmet with slide-down sun-shade

X-element pants (size 38--has busted zipper, though).

I am the second owner, and I have had it 2 years. This bike is a friend, but I have to fix my truck (transmission), and I have to sacrifice. It has Rizoma bars, a fender eliminator, racing levers, and I modded to a single headlight naked look with custom-made brackets and bar-end mirrors. I get compliments on the look all the time, and I am proud of the job I did. I have never had a mechanical problem with this bike, and I maintained it meticulously as far as basics (regular oil changes and chain lube). The previous owner was a mechanical engineer who was also a bike fanatic, so he maintained it perfectly (the reason I bought this particular bike).

The back tire is Michelin Road 2 with the Rhinotire lining. It has plenty of tread. The front is a Dunlop, also with plenty of tread. It has been down on the left side in the dirt (not on pavement). I saw a patch of gravel in a curve and figured I'd just hop onto the shoulder to avoid it--lesson: 500 pound street bikes don't like soft, dirt shoulders. Anyway, there is a ding in the tank and some light scratches on the frame. The frame sliders kept the bulk of the bike off the ground, but that side is no longer pristine. Also, the radiator had a small leak which I patched with JB weld and a wire mesh patch (under the JB weld to reinforce it). I intended this to be a temp fix till I bought a salvage, but the darn thing has surpassed my expectations and refuses to even think of leaking. The patched spot is about the size of a 50 cent piece. I'll post a bunch of pics. Shoot me a PM. I've gotten a lot from FZ6 forum, so I'd like to list here to people who appreciate these bikes before I throw it on eBay or CL. Thanks for looking!

PS Texas tags through May, inspection through July. Also, I will throw in a set of R6S forks and brakes (and shims) I was going to use to do the R6 fork mod.

About 50 pics on photobucket

Last edited:

TexasFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 2004 FZ6 Blue Naked conversion street fighter $2900 by Dallas TX

Bump. Trying it at $2500 for the rest of the week before listing on CL.