2006 FZ1 for sale.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD! Enjoy Peter, you got a great bike and I know you will love it!!!!!!!

2006 FZ1, has just over 10,000 miles now. Brand new Pilot Road 2's (50 miles), Corbins front and rear with backrest(not shown), Yamaha lowers, SV650 risers, Integrated brake/tail/and turn signals, Rizoma front signals, rear spools(had the center stand removed before), Copperdawg screen, Throttlemeister throttle lock, R1 frame sliders, Scorpion slip on (Cat gutted), CRG adjustable shorty levers.....I think thats about it. Any/all stock parts removed go with sale. Please don't ask for parts off it because I won't sell them! Asking $6200.00
email: [email protected]
IMG-20120318-00025.jpg

IMG-20120313-00006.jpg

IMG-20120219-00630.jpg

Laser.jpg

Laser1.jpg

NewPR2s.jpg

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely beautiful and I hope I'm wrong, but I think it'll be hard to fetch that price even though it's well worth it with all those really nice upgrades.
People tend to want stock over modded and rarely want to pay for mods someone else did.
It's a pain, but you always have the option to put it back to stock form (since you have all the parts) and you'll almost certainly sell it faster and make more money that way too.
Either way, best of luck with the sale!

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the compliments everyone. Just so it's known, if this bike needed anything.........it got it. It has 10,000 miles on it and has had 8 oil changes already, valve adjustment checked, serviced every spring, everything. I know you never really get the money back selling a bike with aftermarket parts still on it but thats ok, if it doesn't sell its really no problem for me because I still love riding it!

Last edited: