Almost got hit today

2-stroke

Reaction score
Visit site
I almost got ran over today, at the gas station, not even on my bike, but I was wearing all my gear.

I was on my way out of town and needed to get gas. There is one station between my house and the interstate but it is kind of small only 5 pumps. I pulled in behind two cars and waited patiently for my turn. Being in a hurry I planned on not getting off my bike swiped my card and filled it up. I close the lid and start the bike, last minute I decide I want to clean my face shield off before I left. I get off the bike and turn to get the window washing stuff. As I do out of the corner of my eye I see a car bumper coming at me. It was close enough I reached out and touched the car but the car was now where I was planing on standing. When I turn to see what is going on a guy in his 60s gets out of the car and starts yelling at a lady in another car. apparently this guy was waiting for me to leave and when I started my bike the lady behind me started to inch up and this guy didn't like. Now we even have a target when we are parked so watch out.

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
so easily happens ... had a couple close ones like that myself just pulling away from pumps ....
Tho i pretty much quote what is on your sig Nelly ...

OH WHAT THE MOTHER OF ALL THINGS FRALKSDILFHSDKLFHASDI;HAS;IODFH

or something close ... i am glad sometimes though i have a full face helmet so all they can see is my eyes n brow raising and dropping in various ways :D
The mouth is covered luckily :thumbup: