seat cowls

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking at this cowl for a while myself. I just can't bring myself to spend the money. I think it's like $180. Anyway I think I would have to buy me some exhaust first.

But I do like the seat cowl! :thumbup:

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty cool. The color matches well too, thats nice. I wish somebody would come out with a seat with the cowl already made on that conforms to the back of the bike without having a hump, smooth from the single seatback pad to where the OEM seat clips down in front of the tail light.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
That's next on my list. I got the fairings from TCP and most probably will get tha seat cowl from there too. I like the way it looks.

Gbusch

Reaction score
Visit site
I have got a red one ordered from RideAddict as well. Takes 30 days to get one if not in stock

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered my TCP seat cowl from Rideaddict.com. I'm hoping it doesn't take forever to receive it. I debated over whether or not to get one because I often use the back portion of the seat for luggage. But it just makes the bike look much meaner and I think finishes of the bike off real nice.

M

MSunder

I have mine, like 2 month now and i must say it looks fantastic. I bought it here in germany for 199€, i think it´s worth the price.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty cool. The color matches well too, thats nice. I wish somebody would come out with a seat with the cowl already made on that conforms to the back of the bike without having a hump, smooth from the single seatback pad to where the OEM seat clips down in front of the tail light.

I agree mate ... seems to sit a little high , I prefer the Yamaha one to be honest :) That's only my opinion though ... still looks nice.

seatcowel.jpg

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate the little bump in the middle

She is probably used to it by now!:)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have mine, like 2 month now and i must say it looks fantastic. I bought it here in germany for 199€, i think it´s worth the price.

Worth the price? our dollar is taking a beating against the British Pound and the Euro. That's almost $300 for us. For those UK riders, I don't know how you can't pass up a short vacation to the states, everything is more than 2:1 for you members. If there is a time to come over, now is the time. Just think how many parts you can smuggle back into your country.