LED turn signal mirrors

liquidluv4d

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2006 FZ6 that i'm stripping the plastic fairing off of but now I have nowhere to put turn signals. I'm thinking the easiest route would be turn signal mirrors which i purchased. only problem I'm having is the stock wiring on the bike has 3 wires and all of the mirrors I'm finding only have two wires. Anybody have any insight on this? or recommendations for alternative turn signal options?

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike has running lights, where the blinker is on during normal operation, then blinks when using the turn signal, and i think the stock singnals may be dual filament?

You only need to connect up the ground,and the hot wire to the flasher wire, unless driving lights are a requirement in your state. Use a voltmeter thingy to find out which line is which, or look up a wiring diagram.

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
i did mine but, i have a problem, the left mirror stay on after i shut off the blinker

but right side is off, after blinker is off

is there a fuse for each side of the running lights? i checked with a volt meter
and in the right side one wire is always hot, the other is on only when blinker is on

and last one is ground

left side one side is always on, and that same wire acts as a blinker other wire is dead and the other is ground'

im lost,

need help