2008 Cobalt Blue FZ-6 9500 Miles Squeaky Clean $3,900 Annapolis, MD

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm putting my Fizzer up for sale... it hurts, but I'm just not going to get the chances I used to have to ride her. I bought her brand new in April 2008. Never been down and doesn't have any marks or blemishes to note. I'd say for having a bike for 4 years, she is about as mint as they come. Swapped out the stock exhaust for Two Brothers aluminum and will include both kinds of silencer caps, so she can purr like a kitten or roar like a g-dam monster. Put on the fender eliminator kit as well. I have the stock exhaust and original fender as well that I will include if you want them. Replaced stock tires with Conti Road Attacks last year... maybe a few thousand miles on them. K&N air filter, Motovation Sliders, METICULOUSLY maintained. Oil changed first day of spring and first day of fall like clockwork with Amsoil. More than happy to answer any questions, so let me know. Here is the only pic I have access to now, going to give her a bath this weekend and will snap some more.

Last edited:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you hear that?

That's the sound of me smiling, ear to ear. What an awesome machine. I'd say more but I'm still shaking from excitement, and I've only seen a fraction of what she can do.