04 FZ6 street fighter for sale Ragged and Ready!!!!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Up for sale is my Kick A$$ FZ6 streetfighter!!! Price is $5555 firm!!!! This is a 27,000mile, 13 different owner, pristine condition, bike that was converted over to a street fighter after one of the 13 owners ran into the back of a semi going about 100mph!!! The bike has been perfectly maintained with oil changes done every couple of years, chain loosened regularly, i removed the air filter so it never has to be cleaned or replaced, and diesel fuel run through the bike every few fill ups to keep everything nice and lubed!!! This thing has been babied its whole life, and always adult owned. the engine has seen more time at 14,000 rpms then it has 4,000 rpms, wich is great because they were all highway rpms at 140mph+!!!! It has also been down on both sides which is also great because you wont have to worry about it going down!!! I actually put a dent on the right side of the gas tank on purpose so I could put some bandages on it to make it even cooler!!!! Spring is hear people, that means you need to own a bike, or be a douche canoe, the choice is yours!!! So don't delay, call today!!!!

Just kidding.....

Obviously, unless someone wants to give me $5555 for it lol

I've been looking at a lot of Craigslist ads lately and some of the things people say to try and sell their bikes crack me up

ChaosCrayons

Reaction score
Visit site
You are lowballing yourself, a bike in perfect condition like that and with all the work put into it is worth more than a new one off the showroom floor!