2004 Yamaha FZ6 for sale

PrayForBlueSkies

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey FZ6-Forum,

I’m selling Fizz, my beloved 2004 Yamaha FZ6. She has a little over 13,000 miles (and we’re talking a VERY small number over). Why? I’m looking to move up to a true sportbike. Don’t get me wrong, this is a great overall bike –– but I’m looking to move on to a more specific riding style.

She’s been cared for pretty well, if I say so myself. She’s my first bike, but has never been down/dropped. She’s always been covered, and doesn’t know what rain looks like. She recently went in to Dave at the Motorcycle M.D. in Santa Cruz (behind We All Ride), where he performed a basic inspection of the bike. She has had regular oil changes and maintenance. I am the second owner of this bike, and the owner before me absolutely babied her.

She has frame sliders, a Puig touring windscreen, a fender eliminator kit, and HEL stainless steel brake lines (high quality stuff). Also, I will throw in the Cortech saddlebags that the original owner sold me.

There are a couple scratches on the handlebars, and a couple small ones on the passenger “grip bars,” as well. That’s all I can think of as far as damage. Tires are relatively new, oil and filter were changed fairly recently, and all electrical was checked within the past couple of weeks.

I highly recommend her as a first bike, a commuter bike, or a lightweight touring bike. Great for insurance (less than a sportbike), and for gas prices! I average about 45 miles per gallon, and have taken her from LA to Santa Cruz (and vice versa) multiple times with comfort and ease.

I’d like to get $4000 for her. I will also accept trades for 03-06 supersport bikes (R6, CBR600, GSXR, ZX6R).

My name is Jeremy, and you can contact me at 661/618-6503
Call anytime, but if I don’t answer it’s because I’m a student. Leave a voicemail!
Note: Only open to Bay Area customers

View attachment 41083

View attachment 41084

Last edited: