Race Pictures

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I was going to post this in the bar, but I figured this might be better suited in here.

I work for a hobby shop here in Charlotte, Carolina's R/C, taking pictures of the products to be put on their website. The owner asked me to go to once of the big races in the area that was held at Myrtle Beach, SC and get some action shots and then we will post them up on the site for sale for like 2 bucks or something.

So after taking roughly 3000 images I have inally weeded through them and sorted out and edit one class and posted up some teaser shots.

Here is a link to the forum.

Carolinas R/C Forum: Badlands Teaser Photos!!!

Look closely at the last two shots.

-bryan

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are some really good pics. Once i get the parts for my car they take forever to get here (Iraq) i will get some pics from the track and post them up. There wont be as good as yours but i can try. Keep it up

Mr.Spoofy

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics, there indoor track is awesome. I have'nt been in a few months but the few times I raced it was a blast. Looking forward to the worlds at the Farm II and the big indoor race Carolina RC has later in the year.

Andy

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if i was close i would be there but im in ny, i have a RC10GT (1/10 Scale) and a Sportwerks Chaos (1/16 Scale) both are nitro. they are a blast...

TeamAssociatedRC10GTPlus.jpg

SWK1400-26.jpg

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I havent messed with the cars that much. I have a helicopter though and it is a blast. It isnt one of those fancy inverted flight jobs, its a BladeCX. All it does is annoy the neighbors dogs but man is it fun to fly.