deleted

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I just recently got that jacket from New Enough. It's a fantastic jacket with lots of great little bells and whistles. 2 liners, one quilted, one windproof/rainproof. You can wear the jacket with both liners in at once, on or the other, or no liner at all. It's really a great idea. The only thing you should know ahead of time is that it's about one size smaller when you have both liners in (although I wouldn't think you'd ride with both in unless it was REALLY cold outside). I'd highly recommend it. Plus, with New Enough, if you get it and decide to go another direction, you can always return it, no questions asked.

Edit: Ah, crap. I just realized you were talking about the GX Sport 2...I've got the GX Air that they've got on closeout. Seriously, you really should look at the GX Air on closeout before dropping extra money on the GX Sport 2.

driver145

Reaction score
Visit site
Hot and Cold, Dry and Wet, and cheap? Thats like a good looking woman that can cook, and is smart and funny, and single... that never happens. It will be hard to find something that is perfect for everything, but you can surely find something that is decent for almost everything.

I have the Airflo by Alpinestars and it is good from 50-85 degrees, and okay for a little rain.. but not meant for it. It will keep you dry but the pads will get wet. It was also 200 dollars, not cheap but not expensive.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats like a good looking woman that can cook, and is smart and funny, and single... that never happens. It will be hard to find something that is perfect for everything, but you can surely find something that is decent for almost everything.

Personally, I think GOOD TIMES aren't found; they're made. Like me!