Need help with fz6 slip-on.

Tearous

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about to buy a two brothers slip on for my 04 fz6 and I found one on amazon..however it says it fits 2004 Yamaha FZS600 FZ6. Now forgive me for my newbness.. FZS600 and fz6 the same bike? and would the slip on fit my fz6?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Two-Brothers-Racing-Black-Slip-Ons/dp/B0041CE8TM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_4]Amazon.com: Two Brothers Racing M-2 Black Series V.A.L.E. Dual Slip-Ons - Aluminum 005-1170406-B: Automotive[/ame]

this is the slip on I'm thinking of getting..also advice would be welcome.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about to buy a two brothers slip on for my 04 fz6 and I found one on amazon..however it says it fits 2004 Yamaha FZS600 FZ6. Now forgive me for my newbness.. FZS600 and fz6 the same bike? and would the slip on fit my fz6?

Amazon.com: Two Brothers Racing M-2 Black Series V.A.L.E. Dual Slip-Ons - Aluminum 005-1170406-B: Automotive

this is the slip on I'm thinking of getting..also advice would be welcome.

Yes, these will fit your bike :thumbup:
(But I think you can find them cheaper though....)

Grtz,

Degake

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I did find TWO BROTHERS 005-1170406 M2 AL DUAL SO EXHUAST FZ6 FZ-6 04-09
but I wasn't sure if it's a trust worthy site.. I hear people can fake two brothers and rip you off.. lol kinda paranoid when it comes to spending that much you know.

After quickly searching the net for some reviews about that store, it seems they have a great customer support and are all original parts... :)

The exhaust you linked to on their site aren't the "black" version of the 2Bros, as shown in your Amazon.com link.
If you want the same "black" exhausts, it should be this exhaust

Grtz,

Degake

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Do I NEED a fender eliminator?

There is a fender eliminator included with the 2Bros exhaust, as the original fender can't be re-used (the original mounting points are removed), but it has a dubious quality, as you can read in various posts...

You could use another type of fender eliminator if you want to (search for FAZR Fender eliminator). This will only be bolted onto the last to bolts (most towards the engine) of the original 4 mounting points of the rear fender.

Grtz,

Degake

Last edited: