Langley BC Riders

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tuesday June 19 2007 Langley BC

Anyone up for a short ride tonight? Langley, to Fort Langley, Glen Valley to aldergrove maybe hit the tradex or get a java in Aldergrove.... Leave 8 8:30ish...... oh yeah I forgot we don't have any langley riders on here yet aside from me... lol... Maybe this post will allow Google to bring some....

Dennis
:Sport:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any Langley riders on the site yet? COME ON! THERE HAS GOTTA BE!! lol:rolleyes:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Richmond, but I could persuade the missus to let me go to Langley and beyond for an evening's ride.
When are you thinking of having the next one?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from one.... I go quite often... Im thinking about a Sat ride to harrision.. depending on the weather.... Or I could meet you half way for an after work ride

W

wrightme43

You know man, if I had the time and money to go that would be one hell of a beautiful ride.

J

jsteinb95

You know man, if I had the time and money to go that would be one hell of a beautiful ride.

Hey....you could go a little out of your way, (to BFE) to pick me up and I could ride with ya. :cheer: (maybe I'll have my zx-6 by then, so I'll be able to keep up) :D

W

wrightme43

Zombies. Zombies are bad in the desert. Havent you ever seen the Resident Evil movies?

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heyo,

I live at 64th and 176th in Cloverdale. I just finished my safety course at Action last week and I'm taking my road test on the 28th. My bike is toast for a little while till ICBC decides my fate. I have already grabbed a couple pieces for it if I dont get my damages covered, so I should be rollin before too long.

Hope we can go out and I can absorb some of your experience. My crash wasnt my faoult IMO but I really could have used more emergency braking and avoidance practice. Makes me sick. 30 km on the bike.

I'll message you when I get rollin and we can go out for a rip:rockon:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from one.... I go quite often... Im thinking about a Sat ride to harrision.. depending on the weather.... Or I could meet you half way for an after work ride

Sure...sounds good! :thumbup:
I'm old, cautious and slow, but my red one with the secret factory upgrades that makes it oh-so-much faster should enable me to keep up with one of the blue clunkers. :D
The weather forecast says monsoons for the rest of the week, including the weekend :( , but if it brightens up, I'd be up for a ride. :)

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heyo,

I live at 64th and 176th in Cloverdale. I just finished my safety course at Action last week and I'm taking my road test on the 28th. My bike is toast for a little while till ICBC decides my fate. I have already grabbed a couple pieces for it if I dont get my damages covered, so I should be rollin before too long.

Hope we can go out and I can absorb some of your experience. My crash wasnt my faoult IMO but I really could have used more emergency braking and avoidance practice. Makes me sick. 30 km on the bike.

I'll message you when I get rollin and we can go out for a rip:rockon:

Awesome!!!