Whats the best way to stop a fellow rider?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw another FZ6 a couple of days ago. He was coming towards me, the slower red one with one light out. I tried to wave him over to the side to see if he was a forum member and have a chat. I must have looked demented as he buggered off tout sweet.
How do you guys get the attention of other riders? Is there a universal sign for pull over mate I am harmless?

Nelly
:Im With Stupid:

W

wrightme43

LOL

Buggered off toot sweet. LOL LOL LOL all over myself.

I have never had any luck, even pulling up next to fz6s and telling them about the site.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL

Buggered off toot sweet. LOL LOL LOL all over myself.

I have never had any luck, even pulling up next to fz6s and telling them about the site.
Are we that bad? I mean the guys I met on the UK ride out were top fellas. Beer drinking, curry eating bikers. What more could you ask for?

Nelly

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are we that bad? I mean the guys I met on the UK ride out were top fellas. Beer drinking, curry eating bikers. What more could you ask for?

Nelly

If somebody started waving at me I think my fight or flight instincts would come to the fore. :Sport::D

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pull up alongside of them on their right, reach over and hit their killswitch.

Fred
Now I like your thinking, trouble is he was coming towards me. I would have had to have done a Tom Cruise kinda flip thing to get his kill switch.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you should come up with something, other than the Mission Impossible flip....then post it....
My son sent me some universal hand signals not long ago which I posted here, but nothing for getting other riders to stop for ya. You guys are so funny.....love reading your conversations :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you should come up with something, other than the Mission Impossible flip....then post it....
My son sent me some universal hand signals not long ago which I posted here, but nothing for getting other riders to stop for ya. You guys are so funny.....love reading your conversations :)
I saw the hand signals, plus revisited tonight just in case I missed something.
I am thinkink blond long hair wig under helmet and big fake plastic T1TS on top of my leathers?

H

HavBlue

I saw the hand signals, plus revisited tonight just in case I missed something.
I am thinkink blond long hair wig under helmet and big fake plastic T1TS on top of my leathers?

Hey Neil, just carry a six pack with you and hope the guy has been riding long enough that he needs a beer.....:rockon:

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just found this on the web, not bad, but no way as good as the suggestions to date??

New Page 1

If the links is bust, do a Google for "TheRedRide.com"

What do you think
:Sport:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
long blond hair will distract them....but the b**b trick just might work.
Let us know how that works out for ya...you might get more than you bargained for though!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Neil, just carry a six pack with you and hope the guy has been riding long enough that he needs a beer.....:rockon:
That would workfor me lol. I may get a Keg and use it as a top box............now there's a thought.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just found this on the web, not bad, but no way as good as the suggestions to date??

New Page 1

If the links is bust, do a Google for "TheRedRide.com"

What do you think
:Sport:
Thanks mate,
I was using a combo of Hi and the slow down, I still looked like a nutter. Those would be really good to use with your buddies though.
Thanks.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
long blond hair will distract them....but the b**b trick just might work.
Let us know how that works out for ya...you might get more than you bargained for though!!
Thats a good point, when I saw the guy it was in a part of town with a certain lifestyle pub in the area. I might have pulled or terrified someone lol.

Neil