Mesh Jacket

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Some of you may have been experiencing a slight whiff of summer over the last few evenings.
It was a massive 10C (52F) this morning. So I put the new Hein Gericke mesh jacket on. It is excellent, loads of free flowing air and comfortable to wear to.
Aparently its going to be a massive 16C on the way home wahoo.

Roll on summer guys.

If any one is on a budget and looking for a mesh jacket take a look at the feridax web site. They do a mesh jacket for 35 quid CE armour to.

Nelly:Flash:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Thanks. I might stump for a leather jacket this year. I only have a Frank Thomas textile jacket with a liner at the moment but it's been good all through the winter.

My problem with jackets is finding something that wasn't designed for a 5'6" skinny Italian bloke. All the 'cool' jackets are WAY too small around the waist for me.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing wrong with being 5' 6" mate, I just wish I was skinny to lol.
Spada do an excellent affordable range of clothing that performs well in tests.

Nelly

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Nothing wrong with being 5' 6" mate, I just wish I was skinny to lol.
Spada do an excellent affordable range of clothing that performs well in tests.

Nelly

Nope, nothing at all. Unless you are 6'1" and 97kg and trying to find a jacket that fits!

Frank Thomas is the only brand that seems to fit me. I'll try to find some Spada stuff to try out though.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, nothing at all. Unless you are 6'1" and 97kg and trying to find a jacket that fits!

Frank Thomas is the only brand that seems to fit me. I'll try to find some Spada stuff to try out though.
I'm just messing with ya, My work collegue is also 6'3" he can only get into Hein Gericke touring suits, Spada and Frank Thomas.
Have you tried Buffalo? they also do proper size ranges.

Nelly