2006 FJR1300 - $6900 - Florida

mfletch69

Reaction score
www.fletchersales.com
If you want to get away in comfort - and in a hurry - this is the vehicle for you. And you can take a friend.

Long a favorite of the "Iron Butt" endurance rider crowd, the Yamaha FJR1300 is loaded with power and technology including F1-style paddle shifting, heated grips, adjustable everything (seat, grips,shield, body panels & suspension) and incredible linked antilock Brakes. http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2006models/2006models-Yamaha-FJR1300AE.htm

Untitled00004-04.jpg

The bike has NEVER been down...not even a gas stop tip over. It has 52,700 miles...which sounds like a lot to an around town rider...but there are many people in the FJR community with over 150k miles and a few with over 200k. I didn't even get the bike farkled out and adjusted perfectly until 30k miles. My last trip on it was to Taos, New Mexico and back in 4 days in September...including a 1000 mile day on the way back. It is an awesome machine. I never really rode this bike unless I am at least going to Birmingham...so that is 500 miles round trip minimum.
IronButttoSD041.jpg

This is a 2006 model and it is virtually identical to the 2011's except this bike is completely LOADED with extras. It takes a lot and time and money to buy a base bike and then add all the little comfort and safety items to make it perfect. You can buy an identical newer one for more and spend lots of $$$ & time for the add-ons I have already installed and perfected.

I have posted a you tube video which describes some of the upgrades (the seats in the video has been replaced w/new Gel seats):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJmc0A6QV4M&context=C347ef83ADOEgsToPDskLHrurGayYhwq6KQCi-5u7M"]'06 FRJ1300ae - YouTube[/ame]

Cee Bailey +4+4 shield and unused stock shield
matched Yamaha Trunk (with correct liner bag - not available in the US. $ 800 new for the whole setup) Would sell separately!
Correct liners for the side cases
Fork Brace
Frame Sliders
Hwy pegs
Throttlemeister
G2 throttle
Loosened throttle wire
Grip Puppies
Fuze Block - (switched) wired for Garmin Zumo (not included)
Blaster Horns
Battery Tender whip
Helmet Lock adapter
Philips X-Treme bulbs
HyperLytes
Piaa 1100x spots
Driver peg lowering kit
Passenger exhaust shields
Tank Slapper Kit
3M reflective Kit
Fenda Extenda
Carbon Fiber Gas cover
tank protector
synthetic oil always
DOT 5 racing brake fluid
almost new Michelin PR2s
dual deer whistles
other convenience mods

ry3D400.jpg

Last edited:

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a NICE bike you have there!!! I hope to be able to get more of touring bike one day, and I hope whoever I buy it from took care of it as well as you have taken care of yours!!! I wish I could buy it now, but I don't have enough money to! :(

Last edited:

mfletch69

Reaction score
www.fletchersales.com
Thanks! I love this thing but will be adventure touring for the next few years and I can't bear the thought of it sitting idly in the garage. It is on the FJR forums but I thought there might be someone here ready to jump up.

It is an awesome machine