FS: 2006 Yamaha FZ6 $3500

LVNeptune

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to let go. It's been a fun ride.

I am located in Las Vegas, NV, specifically Henderson-area.

I'm selling my FZ6, I have had it for about 6-8 months. It is in great shape no issues with it at all. Replaced the oil about 100 miles ago. Needs some chain lube applied.

It has roughly 14,xxx miles on it.

It has a battery tender wire and plugs for heated clothing. New battery installed about 100 miles ago which Cycle Gear warranties for life, not sure if it's transferrable or not. These batteries last a long time if you keep it connected to a battery tender when not in use.

I am including with the sale my HID modified headlight assembly with an extra set of HID's and all the ballasts and everything. I spent about $300-400 on the HID kit +headlight assembly. IT IS NOT INSTALLED.

I am also including a bluetooth headset with speakers and stuff so you can listen to music while riding. It clips right onto your helmet.

Please ride responsibly! ATGATT! ALL THE GEAR ALL THE TIME!

Call me with any questions 702-237-1492

And yes, that license plate is real. I own the EXCITE bike ;) (Old NES Game reference for those of you who don't get it)

au9o3m.jpg

35k35o0.jpg

29lgrcg.jpg

Last edited:

LVNeptune

Reaction score
Visit site
Pictures are there just externally linked. I'll fix the tags here now.

Here in Vegas, specifically in the last 3 weeks, we have had over 10 fatalities since the "cell phone law" was put into effect. People are hiding their phones down below and not paying attention to the road. So many needless deaths. I am not riding in this city anymore.