29,300 miles
Starts and Runs Great
Motovation Frame Sliders
Foam Grips
Scorpion Exhaust
Stock exhaust included
Dual Headlight Mod
Oil changes every 3,000 miles

The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to a bigger bike that will be more comfortable for longer trips (500-1000 miles)

Bike is currently being stored in my friends garage with a battery tender, on centerstand, Stabil in the gas tank, front wheel off the ground (no flat spots)

View attachment 40321

View attachment 40322

View attachment 40323
Bags not included

View attachment 40324
Minor break in plastic when I went down on the track a couple of years ago

View attachment 40325

PM me if interested

Last edited:

JJP XX

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheryl's short list include:

Honda VFR and Kawasaki ZZR 600. She likes the smoother ride and full fairing for better weather protection.

She has been looking at the Honda NT700 and BMW F800ST. She likes the idea of hard bags and no chain maintenance.

Attached is a picture of her, with a serious case of the "I wants", next to a 2010 Honda NT 700.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. I really do love this bike but would like to do more touring and I guess I'm just ready to move up. I'll keep you posted on my progress with it.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheryl's short list include:

Honda VFR and Kawasaki ZZR 600. She likes the smoother ride and full fairing for better weather protection.

She has been looking at the Honda NT700 and BMW F800ST. She likes the idea of hard bags and no chain maintenance.

Attached is a picture of her, with a serious case of the "I wants", next to a 2010 Honda NT 700.

You should also check out the new 2012 Kawasaki Concourse. That is one sexy bike.

JJP XX

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheryl asked me to take pictures of the tires and measure the highest part of the bike.

That number is 52 inches with the Laminar lip. 49 inches to the top of the windshield without the lip. These numbers are measure while bike is on the center stand and a scissor jack to lift the front end of the bike.

Tires are Michelin Pilot Road 2s with about 8k miles on them. I have the same tires on my ZX and they have over 12k miles on them with plenty of tread.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Azrael came up from NJ today and now is the proud new owner of Zelda (or whatever he now wants to call her). I wish him as much fun as I have had with this bike in the last three riding seasons.

So now the real search for my next bike begins..................:thumbup:

JJP XX

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheryl did sell her bike and the guy buying it asked good questions and is a gentleman.

As we found out, the FZ6 will fit in the back of a Dodge Minvan after taking off the windshield and mirrors.

Attached are "Zelda" in the van and a poor picture of a sad Cheryl as she saw the van taking off.

Next weekend, the bike shopping starts. We're looking at 2005-08 ZZR 600s, VFR 800s, CBR F4Is. If you can chime in on what bikes will fit a 5'3" person well, have full fairings and weather protection, please let us know. Thanks!

Last edited: