F/S Streetfighter FZ6 2004 F/S

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

I have a 2004 FZ6 I am selling to change out to a different bike. I have a grand list of mods I have done to it. Title is in Hand, Garage kept every since I bought it and never sat without running too long. Most of you guys know me on here so I dont mind selling it on the forum. In fact, Id rather one of you guys get it than some random dude lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_8bfhCoQA"]2004 FZ6 for Sale - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtWF0vmKfoA"]FZ6 2004 Dyno Run - YouTube[/ame]

$3100.00 OBO
BOTM.jpg

BOTM4.jpg

The Condition of the Motorcycle is excellent! (including Wheels) (Garage kept)
This bike was never a stunt bike, It was ridden with 2 wheels down every time.

I just serviced it in mid January.

Oil
Oil Filter
Radiator Fluid Flush/Change
Tired Good Condition! Bought last summer
Battery has been on Tender
Title is in Hand

Had a lot of Custom Cosmetics done to it.

Power Commander + Dyno
KMP4 Headlight
Drag Bars
Seat Cowl
Corbin Seat (custom made)
Ottimoto Rearsets
777 Shorty Levers
Belly Pan
Engine Paint
Stainless Steel Radiator Guard
Radiator Shrouds
KOSO RX1N Speedometer
Leo Vince Carbon Fiber Exhaust
K&N Filter
This is my fourth year having this bike and I am ready to change bikes now. The bike runs very good, no signs of any problems at all

Note READ THIS
1. Because there is a custom KOSO RX1N Speedometer gauge, the only thing that does not read right is the gas gauge. I usually fill up every 125-150miles on the bike. Everything else works on it.
The OEM Speedometer stopped working around 20,000 Miles so I currently just been adding the 2 numbers together to get the overall reading on the bike.
2. There are 2 very small dings on top of the tank. They are hard to see because they are pretty small. They are from the Drag Bars, when they WERE touching the tank. They no longer touch the tank anymore.
Hate to Part with it, Just switching to a bigger bike FZ1.

You can check the history of this bike by clicking this link here.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/29005-those-going-naked-streetfighter.html

Last edited:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
If I didn't already have one I'd be pushing people out of the way to buy this bike!:jawdrop::drool:
Can't wait to see what you have in store for your next bike!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I didn't already have one I'd be pushing people out of the way to buy this bike!:jawdrop::drool:
Can't wait to see what you have in store for your next bike!

It will for sure be another Naked Setup, I think I am going to use the actual Yamaha Headlight though instead of KMP.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site