Forunites in Londres

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Anyone on here ride a Blue Fazer with a blue double bubble screen that was on the Mall heading into London this morning? I was sitting next to you at the light just before the gate to Trafalgar Square.

Also, there are 3 Fazers in my parking garage at work (along with an R1 and an FJR1300) and I was just wondering if any of them are on here. I work in Times Square on QVS.

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
David

No to your message, as I live in Cirencester.

See you have the earlier version of the same bike, I have a 57 plated one in Stealth Black. Have you made any mods, got any pics of it to view?

Thanks

Mark:Sport:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hiya, sure.

Here's my Puig screen with red aluminium bolts.

2329807354_1a181b174a.jpg

My Scorpion cans without the baffles in.

2290548277_76897e353a.jpg

Out riding.

2286467613_9c56752a42.jpg

If you look closely you can see the Scorpion cans, red reflective rim tape, crash bungs, and rear box in that one. It's also alarmed to buggery.

Next mods will be the headlight mod - I have the wire I just need to install it - and probably a K&N air filter. Braided brake hoses on he front will be shortly after.

How about yours? Let's have a look-see.

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi David

Can't get pics on the message, like you, any ideas.?

No Mods yet, except for a baggie crystal tank cover. Hope to get a better screen as I'm a shrinking 6' er. My eldest who now rides a CBR 600F, recons I need to have smaller HG indicators, tail tidy and LED rear.

Regards

Mark

PS

I see Neil has given info on a jacket, I don't know him (well not met him.. sorry Neil I did try and get to the UK ride-out) He knows what he's on about!!:thumbup:

Best of luck

Mark

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi David

Can't get pics on the message, like you, any ideas.?

No Mods yet, except for a baggie crystal tank cover. Hope to get a better screen as I'm a shrinking 6' er. My eldest who now rides a CBR 600F, recons I need to have smaller HG indicators, tail tidy and LED rear.

Regards

Mark

PS

I see Neil has given info on a jacket, I don't know him (well not met him.. sorry Neil I did try and get to the UK ride-out) He knows what he's on about!!:thumbup:

Best of luck

Mark
No worries Mark,
what gear do you wear as your a lanky un.

Nelly

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Neil.
You OK?

Me, Lanky, I wish, don't you know I've shrunk 1.5cm now I'm 50!!:mad:

I have a HG Trickey gortex jacket and Spada trs, FT boots

I'm looking at a mesh jacket and trs in the Hope against hope we DO have a summer.. don't you know is rains on average 200 + days per year in the UK and Tuesdays are the best day in the week... fact... the BBC said so.. just like WMD, it must be true!

Oh yes, anyone going to Brands on the 11th, come and say hi at the THINK trailer. I hope to have some PTW security, gizzits.

:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Neil.
You OK?

Me, Lanky, I wish, don't you know I've shrunk 1.5cm now I'm 50!!:mad:

I have a HG Trickey gortex jacket and Spada trs, FT boots

I'm looking at a mesh jacket and trs in the Hope against hope we DO have a summer.. don't you know is rains on average 200 + days per year in the UK and Tuesdays are the best day in the week... fact... the BBC said so.. just like WMD, it must be true!

Oh yes, anyone going to Brands on the 11th, come and say hi at the THINK trailer. I hope to have some PTW security, gizzits.

:thumbup:
I am teaching on a national course that week so Brands is out. I am totally crap at sorting out my work commitments against calendar events. Bloody cup final tomorrow and I have booked OT. Nightmare.

Cheers mate

Nelly