Maryland Motorcycle Service Shops

pulverizer

Reaction score
Visit site
I need to get a new set of Tires installed in the next couple months, I was wondering if anyone had some good recommendations for shops in the MD/DC/VA area that would trust with their bike.

I do all routine maintenance on my Bike, but I do not have the tools or the space to do a tire change on my own. So, I am looking for a good shop to do this. I might end up also changing my fork springs at the same time as well.

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
I am a pretty big fan of Coleman's Powersports in Falls Church -- haven't had actual work done there (yet) but I bought my exhaust from them and all of the people who work there seem friendly enough and are really straight forward. Worth a shot....

1/2%normal

Motorcycle Tech
Reaction score
Visit site
stop by Clinton Cycles in Camp Spring Maryland. just south of DC. they can hook you up with some nice stuff and a good deal

pulverizer

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions.

I ended up talking to Cycles of Silver Spring, which is within walking distance of where I live, so I figured I would try them out.

They ordered some PR2's for me and I am getting them put on tomorrow. I'll let you all know if everything goes OK.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't get down to the DC area, so I don't know about any of those shops.

I've been using Ellicott City Motorsports. They charge $35 carry-in, or $70 on the bike for tires, and their tire prices are about even with online stores. I just got my 120/70/17 PR3 from them for $145, plus the date code on it is from about last fall, not 2 or 3 years old like some online places.