Red FZ in Middletown, PA

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw a brother near me in the midtown area with Leo Vince pipes, and a red "yamaha" sticker on the swingarm. its an S1 model, also. i drive by it every day to and from school.

last thing: what are the rules on leaving a note on the bike as it will be sitting there next time l drive by?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Think of it this way, a guys bike is like his girl (or vise versa) it's ok to look and admire but just because your also dating a redhead doesn't mean he wants you to write to his girl while he ain't looking...

I know that's a kinda f'd up way of looking at it but really there's no way for you to not look like a tool by leaving him a note in his bike, now if you pull up beside him at a light or what note sure talk it up but just out of curiosity what would this note say anyways?

Dartanubis

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea i have to agree with the guy above it would be kinda weird for me to get a note on my bike from some random person just cause we have the same one, would be better if you saw him getting on/off it or was riding around town to make it less awkward.

Also it might be different with what you plan on saying in the note so im kinda curious aswell xD.

Just my 0.02 cents.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not weird at all. Us Aussie members have made up Forum Calling Cards - we leave them on FZ6s we see, inviting them to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dartanubis

Reaction score
Visit site
Not weird at all. Us Aussie members have made up Forum Calling Cards - we leave them on FZ6s we see, inviting them to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well a calling card for the forums and a note are 2 different things as i said depends on what he says in the note that would make it awkward or not :BLAA: