FS: 2007 Yamaha FZ6

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Is that a single canister Scorpion on there? If so do you have any videos of it? Sorry for the thread jack, but I like it! Grats on the baby and glws :thumbup:

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
No it's the scorpion dual can carbon fiber pipes. I do have a video on YouTube somewhere....I'll have to find it tonight!

Qwibby

Scarlet
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds great! I'm still partial to leo vince though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike has been listed in Ebay as of this morning. Price is a little negotiable....so please make a reasonable offer! For sale locally as well, motivated seller!

Thanks for looking guys!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good, thanks. It's listed locally on Craigslist and on eBay as well.

Feel free to have him get with me if he wants any more info. He is welcome to call me if he wants!

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratz on the upcoming addition to your family.

Clean looking bike! Sorry you have to sell your "other" baby. I sent your ebay link to a couple of folks, not sure how serious they are. GLWS!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratz on the upcoming addition to your family.

Clean looking bike! Sorry you have to sell your "other" baby. I sent your ebay link to a couple of folks, not sure how serious they are. GLWS!

Thanks a lot! The weather here in central Illinois hasn't been too bad this past few weeks so I was hoping to get some interest and maybe have it sold in the next week or two.

Baby is due in April, and we just bought a new house last year so I've got a lot of projects on my plate.

And as everyone says...family is the most important thing!

Appreciate all of you guys passing the links along to your friends. The bike is a great one, want to get it to someone who'll really enjoy it.

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
So I may have a deal worked out with a local buyer to buy my bike in stock form which would mean that the scorpion pipes, frame sliders, Puig window, levers, and fender slim kit might soon be available. Will keep everyone posted...

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
The eBay listing ends today at around 4:30 central time...but the bike is pending sold to a local buyer that is wanting the bike as is now with all aftermarket parts. He is coming up from Springfield at 3 to see the bike and is bringing a truck and cash with him.

If he doesn't take it I'll update the thread and let the eBay listing run out.

Looks like the fz is going to go to a great home, I'll make sure to invite him to the forum!