FS: '09 Yamaha FZ6-bought new Feb.2011 $6,000 OBO

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
FS: '09 Yamaha FZ6-bought new Feb.2011 $5,500 OBO

For Sale is my 2009 Yamaha FZ6 S2 Model. Deep Blue original color, not a scratch on the paint. It only has 6926 easy miles right now, but I might still add a few miles on it as I occasionally ride it still. Changed the oil & filter (K&N) @ 300miles; 600miles, 1200miles; 4000miles (Synthetic). Rpms hasn't even seen the 8-10k range, I'm a 50+person & don't speed up. No problems on this clean, almost new bike. Sadly, I have to sell it.

IT'S STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY until FEBRUARY, 2012.

Pink Slip on hand & all the Manuals & Tools that came with the bike.
Included is a spare seat that has been shaved an inch and put in memory foam (Partial) (On the bike right now). The other one is a new seat, original seat height. I also have a spare JT 15 teeth Counter Sprocket that, used for about 700 miles I liked the 16 Teeth Ctr. Sprocket better. I took off all the decals on the upper Fairings.

I am the first owner & the only one who has ever riden this bike after I took possesion of the bike.

I will be putting a new front tire sometime this week or before being sold. ( Bridgestone Battlax 023 )

Editted: New front Tires (Bridgestone Battlax 023) installed Dec. 20, 2011

I will only take cash payment; No checks of all forms; Test ride with CASH on my hands only & an M1 license (I will check first), you drop my bike, you just bought the bike; You will be followed by another Rider on your test ride around the block; I will not ship it, you will have to come to pick it up, sorry.

The bike is in excellent running condition, just like when I rode it out from the dealership.

If you're interested & serious about purchasing the bike & have cash of $5,500.00. Of course like everything else, or best offer (OBO).
The bike can be seen in Vallejo, Ca. by Discovery Kingdom Park
You can send me a pm if interested or post a reply if you're interested.

Price drop to---------$5,500.00

Last edited:

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
Pictures added....I will be riding on Sunday, Jan. 29th to maybe Geyserville with some BARF riders, so i will be adding some miles on her. She's been sitting too long in the garage.

Shoot, I added about 6 more pics...where are they?

Please post more pictures, I can only view one from your opening post.

Last edited: